How often do you take your family out for breakfast? Is it the IHOP menu you love or Denny’s? How about Waffle house? What about a local mom and pop diner? Well, often lovers of breakfast foods feel in the mood to eat out at a restaurant, not only is it a family outing, but it is a chance for mom to relax and enjoy a meal too. Still if you choose to cook breakfast yourself, you need some relief from groceries. Monetary relief is good! Get your free groceries here for a limited time, apply today! Free grocery gift card.
Sometimes you want to eat breakfast food at 10:oo PM? Many dining places don’t serve breakfast foods like pancakes, eggs, waffles, 24 hours a day, but IHOP does. The IHOP menu specializes in every type of food that you may want to eat. Also beyond the usual breakfast hours extending from 7am to around 11:30am, they serve this all day long. It is nice to have a restaurant that caters to our taste buds and desires, and hey they make a mean burger too.
IHOP is well known for its selection of breakfast menu like pancakes, waffles, eggs, omelets, and other similar foods and also they cater to heart healthy consumers with a list of items that are tasty and good for you. The IHOP restaurant chain was established in 1958. The company has over 1,400 restaurants across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and other countries, like McDonalds and other fast food restaurants they are world known.
Although popular for their pancakes, and other traditional breakfast items they stay open all day long, 24 hours. They also offer customers lunch, dinner, desserts and snack menus as well featuring a range of delicious dishes. Some of their home made specialty dishes are really worth trying, the taste will hook you with the very first try.
By maintaining affordable menu prices, the IHOP menu gives customers a good deal on meals and there are plenty of coupons available if you like to use them. Almost all items on the menu are priced under $10.00 while breakfast foods often sell for just $4.00 to $7.00 per platter and the choices are endless, they are flexible with the menu items, and you can substitute most of them without incurring an additional cost, truly a family oriented restaurant.
Their moderate pricing makes IHOP a good value and a smart choice for any family, like Denny’s they try to get you the best deal for the money. This restaurant compared to the other breakfast specialty restaurants are amongst the best.
Here is a look into the IHOP Menu Selection!
- Appetizers- These include cheese sticks, garlic cheese bread, and chicken strips, besides a few other options.
- Soup/Salads- One or two types of salads and soups is what you’ll find in this section of the menu.
- Breakfast- This forms the main part of the menu offering around 10 to 15 types of pancakes, five styles of omelets, about 5 to 10 choices for an egg breakfast, waffles, and around 5 to 10 varieties of French toast, besides combinations of the above mentioned foods with toast, bacon, sausage, muffins, etc.
- Burgers/Sandwiches- You can choose from different burgers, Philly cheese steak, patty melt, turkey club, and BLT and chicken sandwiches.
- Dinner Entrees- These include Pot roast, country fried steak, T-bone steak, chicken strips, shrimp, grilled chicken breast, and some other items.
- Desserts- The desserts at IHOP include options like apple crisp, fruit crepes, sundaes, and ice cream varieties served by the scoop.
- Kid’s Menu- For children, IHOP offers items like a chocolate chip pancake, cheese omelet, egg sandwich, French toast, chicken strips, hamburger, etc.
The next time that you are in the mood for an outstanding breakfast, and you do not want to make it yourself, try the IHOP menu and prices. You will find that they are very competitive and most of all, they offer coupons and specials so that everyone can afford them. If you still enjoy making your own big breakfast, and need financial relief with groceries, we can all understand and appreciate that. Apply today for financial relief with a free grocery gift card!